Herb Garden Pizza
Prep time: 30 minutes
Dive into mounds of luscious vegetables smothered over a whole wheat crust, artfully seasoned with olive oil-herb blend, including basil and garlic. Serve with a side salad and simple home-made vinaigrette.
2 tablespoons salt-free Tomato Basil Garlic Seasoning Blend
2 tablespoons olive oil
1 12-inch, whole-wheat pizza crust, thin, pre-baked (I like Boboli or Mama Mary’s)
4 Roma tomatoes (thinly sliced)
1 1/2 cups crimini (may sub baby bella or white) mushrooms (sliced)
2 cups baby spinach
1/2 cup thinly sliced red onion
3/4 cup shredded fat-free mozzarella cheese
1. Place rack in center of oven and preheat oven to 400 °F.
2. In a small bowl, mix Tomato Basil Garlic Seasoning Blend with olive oil.
3. Place pizza crust on pizza pan. Brush pizza dough with olive oil blend, reserve remainder.
4. In a large mixing bowl, gently toss vegetables and remaining olive oil blend.
5. Spread coated vegetables evenly over pizza dough, leaving about 1/2-inch border around the edges. Top vegetables with shredded cheese.
6. Bake 10 minutes, until cheese is melted.
*For those low carb & gluten-free fans, you could try Green Giant Cauliflower Pizza Crust!
Nutrition Information: (for ¼ of pizza) 300 calories, 17 grams total fat, 3 grams saturated fat, 42 grams carb, 8 grams fiber, 10 grams protein.