Burgers for Babies
Servings: 14 Burgers
- 1 lb ground veal or ground beef
- 1 apple, grated
- 1/2 c onion, diced (1/2 small onion)
- 1/2 Tbsp dried sage (optional)
- 1/2 Tbsp pepper (optional)
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Add all ingredients to a large bowl and mix to combine.
- Form mini burgers about ⅓ the size of adult burgers, approximately 4 cm in diameter (1.5 in) by 2 cm (¾ in) in height.
- Place on a baking sheet covered with parchment paper and bake for 20 minutes.
- Finally, let cool and offer to your baby.