Tilapia with Lemon-Caper Sauce
1 lemon juice from 1/2 lemon, or more to taste
1⁄2 cup whole wheat flour
1 lb Tilapia fillets, thawed
2 tbsp olive oil
1 garlic clove, minced
1⁄3 cup low sodium or sodium-free chicken broth
1 tbsp capers
2 tsp light trans-fat free margarine like Smart Balance Light Spread
1 tbsp chopped fresh parsley
1⁄8 tsp salt
1⁄8 tsp pepper
1. Combine flour, salt, and pepper in a shallow dish.
2. Dredge fish lightly in flour mixture.
3. Heat oil in large skillet over med-high heat.
4. Cook fish until outside is golden brown, 1-3 min per side.
5. Transfer to platter.
6. Add garlic to pan; cook stirring, for 30 seconds. Add lemon juice, capers, & light trans-fat-free margarine spread, swirling pan until spread is melted.
7. . Spoon sauce over fish.
8. Sprinkle with parsley.